Guided Tour : 4490 CHF
Dates : August 20 – August 30, 2019
Independent Tour : 3000 CHF
9 nights (Optional rest days)
Shorter tours possible.
Dates : March through September
If you’re good cyclist with stamina, then this is your tour.
We’ll be riding 80 kilometers each day over a variety of terrain.
There will be long flat sections and a few long climbs.
Expect to spend 4 to 7 hours in the saddle each day.
Standard: Tour des Alpes Hybrid, Tour des Alpes Road
Upgrade: Checkpoint AL5: 300 chf
Upgrade: Conduit (Electric): 400 chf
- Experienced local guides
- Premium lodging (3 and 4 star hotels)
- A 2019 test touring bicycle with bags, bottles, lock, tools, etc.
- Personal bike fitting at shop
- Support van for luggage
- Catered lunches and restaurant dinners included (except one lunch and one dinner )
- Cocktail nights
- GPS navigation on all bikes & our own maps.
- Cogwheel train to Wengen & Cable car to Mannichen for hiking day.
- Return train travel back to Geneva with stop-over in Berne
- Orientation and bicycle fitting at shop
- Fully equipped new 2019 touring bicycles
- All accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels
- All breakfasts
- Return to Geneva or tickets to anywhere else in Switzerland
- Return of bicycle to Geneva
- GPS navigation, maps
- Luggage transfers