Dates and Prices
2019 Guided cycling tours include:
- Premium lodging (3 and 4 star hotels)
- All meals are included except for one lunch and one dinner
- All gourmet picnic lunches:
fresh organic salads, farm cheeses, bakery breads, hard sausages, fruit, cakes, wine, beer, soda, etc.
- Cocktail nights
- A 2019 hybrid or road bike with bags, bottle, lock, tools, etc.
- Turn-by-turn smartphone navigation
- Support van for luggage
- Color maps to keep you on track
- Special events (wine tasting, farm breakfasts, bonfire night, etc.)
- Guided hiking day
- Round trip cogwheel trip up to Jungfrau region *
- Return train travel back to Geneva with stop-over in Berne
* Features of Challenge Tour only
|Dates for 2019||2019 Prices (CHF)
|Lite Tour (11 nights)||
September 10 – September 21
Participants normally arrive and depart Geneva on dates listed above. Riders should try to arrive in Geneva by 2 p.m.
Single Room Supplements:
Basic single room for guided tours:
Deluxe (large double room) on guided tours:
|Electric bicycle supplement||400 for any tour pp|