2022 Guided Tours
Guided Tours are Back… in 2022
Our past riders have asked us to bring back our guided tours for 2022.
These tours will have a maximum of 19 riders and spaces will be reserved for Bike Switzerland “alumni” until September 1st, 2021. At that time, we’ll open the tours up to the general public.
|Challenge Tour||July, 2022 (10 nights)||17 spaces left|
|Lite Tour||August, 2022 (11 nights)||17 spaces left|
Precise dates will be announced this spring.
Tours all include:
- Premium lodging (small 3 & 4-star hotels)
- A new high-end, bicycle rental (hybrid or road) with bags, bottles, tools, lock, etc.
- Bike fitting and welcome party hosted by our club and shop
- Experienced local guides
- Hearty & healthy picnics and evening meals at our favorite restaurants.
- Van & mechanical support
- Special events: wine tasting, farm breakfast, bonfire night, etc
- Both trips include a day off the bikes for a mountain hike
- Return train travel to Geneva