2022 Guided Tours
Guided Tours are Back… in 2022
Our past riders have asked us to bring back our guided tours for 2022.
To celebrate our first guided tours since 2018, we’ll be offering our old 2018 prices until November 1st! After November 1st, prices may increase by 5 to 6%.
|Challenge Tour||July 20 – July 29th, 2022 (10 nights)||4,500 chf||17 spaces left|
|Lite Tour||August 5 – August 15th, 2022 (11 nights)||4,900 chf||17 spaces left|
|July 20||July 21||July 22||July 23||July 24||July 25||July 26||July 27||July 28||July 29|
|Aug 5||Aug 6||Aug 7||Aug 8||Aug 9||Aug 10||Aug 11||Aug 12||Aug 13||Aug 14||Aug 15|
Tours all include:
- Premium lodging (small 3 & 4-star hotels)
- A new high-end, bicycle rental (hybrid or road) with bags, bottles, tools, lock, etc.
- Bike fitting and welcome party hosted by our club and shop
- Experienced local guides
- Hearty & healthy picnics and evening meals at our favorite restaurants.
- Van & mechanical support
- Special events: wine tasting, farm breakfast, bonfire night, etc
- Both trips include a day off the bikes for a mountain hike
- Return train travel to Geneva